Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve
- investigating dead trees on dune north of Bonny's
- DRAFT Community Plan for Bonny Hills future in collaboration with Council
The summary BHPA 2017-2018 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Landscaping and line marking of the new Netball court are yet to be completed - weather dependent.
2. Thanks to all of our sponsors coming on board for "Back to Bonny's" 28/29/30 September. Feedback on the success of this event has been very positive.
3. Following three community meetings, a DRAFT Community Plan for BH has been produced in collaboration with PMHC. This will be taken to finality
by an as yet to be formed Community Action Group.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.