Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve
- investigating dead trees on dune north of Bonny's
- DRAFT Community Plan for Bonny Hills future in collaboration with Council
The summary BHPA 2018-2019 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
NOTE: February and March (AGM) meetings will be on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
1. The 1/2 Netball court has been officially opened. Interest in having a basketball hoop installed as well is under consideration.
2. A Council-Community Action Team (CCAT) has been formed to prioritise proposed Actions in the DRAFT Community Plan for Bonny's.
3. Investigations regarding erosion and dead trees along the dune adjacent to the STP are continuing; as are initiatives to discourage graffiti around Bonny's.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.