Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve
- Planning a "Back to Bonny's" weekend 28/29/30 September 2018
- DRAFT Community Plan for Bonny Hills future in collaboration with Council
The summary BHPA 2017-2018 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. We start construction on the half netball court in mid july - weather permitting.
2. Thanks to all the great sponsors coming on board for "Back to Bonny's" 28/29/30 September. Planning for the event is coming along nicely.
3. To view BHPA's submission re Council's Operational Plan for 2018-19 Click here
4. A DRAFT Masterplan for BH is to be prepared in collaboration with PMHC for resident's feedback following community meetings convened by Council
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.