Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- building new amenities at
Rainbow Beach and demolishing the old one
- submitting a grant application for a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve
- following up priorities for road and pathway improvements through Bonny Hills
The summary BHPA 2016-2017 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Great news!! Cazaly Resources Ltd application for a mining exploration licence has been withdrawn
2. Replacement and relocation of the aged amenity block at Rainbow Beach has been completed. Now for the demolition job on the old amenity!
3. For Council's decision regarding the application for rezoning of Lot 2 Beach Street by Astoria, see
item 12.02 in the 19 April 2017
4. We have submitted a grant application for a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve to Community Building Partnerships - fingers crossed.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.