Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- install mural on replaced Rainbow Beach amenity block
- install verandah on Bonny's Hall
- Actions in the Community Plan for Bonny Hills in collaboration with Council
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Received grant from NSW Government SCCFund for a verandah extention on Community Hall.
2. Actions from Community Plan for Bonny's being held up by COVID-19.
3. Submissions to the Review of the Bonny's Reserves Masterplan; and to Draft 20/21 Operational Plan.
4. Investigation into erosion and dead trees near WTP resulting in diversion of waste-water.
5. Amenity block on Rainbow Beach rebuilt - next to replace our great mural!
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.
The RESERVES MASTERPLANS are being reviewed as a key action in the Bonny Hills Community Plan. The 2012 Plan can be viewed here.
The Bonny Hills Community Plan can be found here and the residents' suggestions here.
Click here to read the President's report to the 2019 AGM.