Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- adding more equipment to the playground
at Rainbow Beach Reserve and building a new amenities block
- working with Council regarding glider access to Bartlett's Reserve and
- following up priorities for road and pathway improvements through Bonny Hills
The summary BHPA 2016-2017 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Full details of Cazaly Resources Ltd application for a mining exploration licence can be found
notice to ASX 310317
2. Replacement and relocation of the aged amenity block at Rainbow Beach began on 19 June 2017.
3. For Council's decision regarding the application for rezoning of Lot 2 Beach Street by Astoria, see
item 12.02 in the 19 April 2017
4. The trial period for new paragliding rules at Bartlett's Reserve ended on May 31st. Find out more about this
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.