Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Verandah extention on Community Hall is nearing completion.
2. Acting on safety concerns at the Houston-Mitchell/Pacific Highway intersection.
4. Acting on concerns about sewage releases and poor stormwater quality into our waterways.
3. Submission made to Council about the DRAFT Reserves MasterPlan.
5. Monthly Committee meetings are back in the Community Hall.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.
The RESERVES MASTERPLANS are being reviewed as a key action in the Bonny Hills Community Plan. The 2012 Plan can be viewed here.
The Bonny Hills Community Plan can be found here and the residents' suggestions here.
Click here to read the President's report to the 2020 AGM.